Kirbys Roofing specialises in the flexible yet highly durable EPDM Rubber Roofing System, made by Rubberbond.
This is the most durable flat roofing system currently available.
The system we use for all of our flat roofing installations is weather resistant, flexible and has a life expectancy of 50 years. The Rubber Roofing System is one of the toughest materials known for resistance to weather wind and sun. It is a rubber roofing system that is designed and proven to outlast conventional flat roofing materials.
What is Rubberbond EPDM?
RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM is manufactured in the USA by Carlisle Syntec. Undisputedly, a trusted worldwide leader in the manufacture & development of roofing systems for in excess of 50 years.
RubberBond FleeceBack leaves rivals behind, not only due to the fleece itself, but also due to the unique patented technology used to laminate the EPDM waterproofing to it. This hot melt technology virtually eliminates all shrinkage that adversely affects many single ply systems.
Roof Terraces and Green Roofing
The RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM flat roofing system is also perfect for using below a terraced area or green roof system.
The outstanding strength and longevity of the FleeceBack roofing membrane is suitable for all types of green roof system and can also be tiled, slabbed or decked.
For areas that need maintenance access, Pressure Sensitive Walkway pads are available to provide a hardy, non slip surface for maintenance staff on the roof.
Why you should use Rubberbond EPDM
- Great Product, Rubberbond FleeceBack is the industry leader with a 50 year proven history
- Will not tear, split or crack with age
- Repels all moisture, snow and rain
- Is flexible and easily bends with no stress, to follow the contours of the roof, up stands to walls, check curb edges, skylights, pipes, terminations into gutters and the like
- Can stretch with up to 300% elongation, which easily accommodates building movement
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Restoration friendly
- Does not become brittle or degrade with age
- Ideal for overlayment of existing surface, complete renewal or new build project
- Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date
- Over 50 Years Proven Life Expectancy